First Post On Blogger..
Date - Friday, May 22, 2009
Timing - 3:25 PM
What should i say here..? hmm basically dont expect entries with plenty of pictures or interesting activities coz i tink my life is abit boring to be honest...:)
Here`s a update of my life, FYP have been rather 顺利 for me bt not for my groupmates. I`m currently ahead of schedule( if u guys duno, my FYP is to create a web portal like iGoogle).
I juz ended work at a bank named Nomura at raffles place, it was kinda easy for me 2dae for its my first dae at work. Just that the cables and CPU were all covered with dust(wonder when`s the last time they really tidy up the place) Get to see plenty of OL there too :)
Alright, i shall continue playing ROCKBAND unplugged on my psp which i just finish downloading last night. Its considered quite decent for a game like this to be brought to the psp platform. I update again if i gt any activities during the weekends! Ciao