No More What IF Anymore
Date - Monday, October 12, 2009
Timing - 12:02 AM
1 week of my short holiday have passed.. spent some quality time with frends crapping around, slacking tgt, doing funny shits tgt... I really enjoy myself in this past 1 week... although i didnt met up with my whole clique but i did met up with the usual ones..
Sometimes i wonder y is it still on my mind but i guess its because its too deeply etched in the first place.. I hate to admit tat its still there but i guess its true tat its still there... The distance is getting further n further away and its only gonna get further i guess....
I`m starting work at OverEasy on tue night.. its a restaurant below Butter Factory.. its gonna be tough/tiring but i got to hold on at least the busy schedule i`m having when sch starts will help cure my insomnia(i hope).. Things has been getting worse in my family so the time i`m working should serve as a breathing place for me bah.. I wont be updating as often like now already coz i be too tired after i end work and with classes the next dae, i reckon i be online too often.. There will be lesser times to meet up with frends too so please book me in advance if anybody wants to ask me out.. whether is it to play mahjong, shopping or just plain slacking session... I try to squeeze out the time to meet up with whoever wants to ask me out :)))) (if there`s any)
At least i know you`re happy and fine