Silent Aeroplanes
Date - Monday, February 15, 2010
Timing - 8:14 PM
Characteristics of a good organizer
1) ORDERLINESS ---Arranging myself and my surroundings to achieve the greatest efficiency.
2) INITIATIVE --- Recognizing and doing what needs to be done before I am asked.
3) RESPONSIBILITY --- Knowing and doing what both those in authority and others are expecting of me.
4) HUMILITY --- Recognizing that others are actually responsible for the achievements in my life.
5) DECISIVENESS --- The ability to finalize difficult decisions based on what will make my authority successful.
6) DETERMINATION --- Purposing to accomplish the goals I am given in the allotted time regardless of the opposition.
7) LOYALTY --- Using difficult tomes to demonstrate my commitment to those whom I have been asked to serve
well i guess i possess none of them... hence me aint no be organizer no more...
Day 2 was bad.. shall not further elaborate...