<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5633974117038088876?origin\x3dhttp://random-wei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
You Know My Name, Not My Story


Tunes


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Bio

Weihuang aka 许董
Left Mummy`s womb on the 12th of Sept
Liverpool fan!

Taggers



Chains

Clara!
Evelyn!
Eilly!
David1!
David2!
GohXinyi!
Huihui!
Nickz!
November(Eng Heng)!
Seowting!
Xinyi!

-
Credits
Basecodes
Background

Memories

May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
October 2012
May 2013
July 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
April 2014
October 2015
December 2015

GLEE/Drinking Session

Date - Saturday, March 19, 2011
Timing - 2:35 PM



What have I done? I wish I could
Away from this ship goin' under
Just tryin' to help, hurt everyone
Now I feel the weight of the world is
On my shoulders
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
Can I start again with my faith shaken?
'Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser
I'll get through this
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight
So I throw up my fist
I will punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send out a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care!
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many it times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight

The lyrcis really shows what's going thru the mind of rachel berry.. AWESOME SONG and AWESOME LYRICS..

A week filled with ups and downs.. Time in camp is passing by so fast right now because deadlines have to be met and there is a shortage of manpower at the moment.. Love the working environment, the seniors and my mentors.. I'm most probably gonna stay here even after my on-job-training.. Been selected as the ES trainee.. Which means i have to learn how to clear shit for my unit.. AHHHHHHH!!! Hope they pick another person cause i might go crazy doing those admin shits... HAHAHA on a side note, i got a new name.. My sgt call me JIMMY because he says v easy to remember -__-
Should be a short week next week.. Coz heading back to headquarters on friday for some ceremony thing..

Had a drinking session with tekong mates last night at wala wala.. Primary objective is to make one of us drunk.. And we achieved that as my frend vommited 5 times outside the bar... LOL had 1 shot of jager-bomb each before starting the beer frenzy.. 9 jars of Kronenberg.. Anyone tried drinking beer with straws? U might wanna think twice before trying it.. It gets to your head real fast the effect... Played a game called VIKING.. Really damn fun coz its funny to see how slow pple react when he's tipsy.. Drank till about 1am before heading off to meet the clique for dim sum.. I guess i really drank quite a bit.. Cause they commented that i reek of alcohol smell.. OH WELL.. reached home ard 4am and knock out straight away aft showering.. Awake for about 24 hrs because i woke up to watch the liverpool game... A major disappointment hence shall not comment much about it.. Gotta focus totally on the league right now as we have to finish above spurs to continue playing in europe next season.. AHHHHHHHH.. okay i'm done blogging...