Broken
Date - Sunday, May 29, 2011
Timing - 7:29 PM
What seems complete on the surface could have been broken already.. It seems like its always the same old issues repeating itself over and over again.. I'm not particularly upset about it, just feel helpless towards it and rather sick of hearing the same old stuffs over and over again.. I'm considered rather fortunate that all this did not happen when i'm young.. OH WELL
Nothing much have happen or rather i did nth much since the last time i blogged.. Xbox and watching football basically sums up the activities i did.. The UCL finals was awesome as i see the mancs get whack at wembly by possibly the best team in the world right now.. And on top of the pleasure of seeing them get whack, i won money as well.. $$$$$$ but more than 3/4 was gone aft i collected it.. Did some grocery shopping and gave my mum abit.. Happy much that i won money on the last day of the 2010/11 footballing season..
I'm still working towards the target set at the beginning of the challenge, are you?