4 more months to go!
Date - Monday, April 21, 2014
Timing - 11:07 PM
Time flies as I'm approaching the last 4 months at my current company. Can't wait for the day that I can finally tender my resignation and leave this job which I never fancy right from the start. The fact that I'm able to stay for 1 and a half year amazes me as well. But well perhaps that's what growing up has done to me, it taught me to hold on when things gets tough. Things dont get easier, you just get tougher.
Okay enough of work, nothing good to post about.
Recently been having a lot of free time and have been doing some thinking. Thinking about what kind of job I'm gonna find in general. It sucks to know that I have no experience and that I have to start afresh in a new line of work. But well I made a choice to pursue my studies in IT so i guess I can't really whine about it.
It takes effort to maintain a friendship. Whether is it taking time out of your busy schedule to have dinner or catch a movie together. It requires all parties to make some form of compromise in order to make things work. But then again I think that's part of growing up I guess. Friends become too busy with their own life and start to drift apart. Perhaps I should start joining my other friends for activities. Realized I've been neglecting them for so long. Maybe it's time to make a change in life instead of waiting for one to happen. Maybe it's time to make your own plans instead of waiting for others.